- Villa161 m²
- Salle(s) de bain3
- Toilettes séparées0
- Séjour minimum1 - 7 Nuitées
- anglais, italien
- Dernière mise à jour du calendrier :
- 21 sept. 2018
Salle(s) de bain
Type de destination
Salle à manger
Equipements de loisirs
Piscine / Spa
Your home away from home was stunning
The Home had everything you could need as well as a one of a kind view. Hope to stay here again one day.
Thank you Mila for booking the cooking class and calling my car hire, making everything easier.
Dear Guest, I am pleased you liked the villa and enjoyed your cooking lesson! It will be a pleasure having you here again. We are happy when our guests are happy.
Skønt hus i smukke og rolige omgivelser
Vi har haft en skøn ferie i det her dejlige hus, hvor der var styr på det hele. Huset er pæn og ren. Det eneste minus var at der er langt til alt og kørslet på bjergvejene var smukt men også hårdt. Vi kommer dog gerne igen til dette dejlige sted.
Beautiful Villa with spectacular views
We had a wonderful stay at this beautiful Villa in an unspoilt part of Italy. The house itself is spacious, modern and immaculately clean. Lovely living space, comfortable beds, a well equipped kitchen (inc. coffee machine) and detailed information on the local area. The kids spent the days in the beautiful pool, while we sat and took in the spectacular views. The village of Civatelli Casanova is very much 'real Italy' with a number of fabulous authentic restaurants. Mila, our host, was wonderfully helpful and accommodating. I highly recommend a visit - it was a truly wonderful stay.
A really nice house
This house was as described by the owner. Big and with all equipment that you could ask for. It was clean and well maintained. Really nice to sit by the pool with the lovely view of the surrondings.
When traveling in the area with help of google maps we did end up on small roads several times and needed to turn around. Not fun.. Did take more time then expected. So use the bigger villages as key points when setting up a trip. Makes life easier.
The owner was also very helpful when it comes to things to do and what to visit.
Could recommend this house!
Dear Guest, thank you for your appreciation.
Beautiful comfortable house in gorgeous setting
Our party of 3 couples each had large bedroom and private bath. Well equipped kitchen with indoor and outdoor tables for 10 so great for family meals or activities. Spectacular views and lovely pool with a nice village nearby and several restaurants. Mountains and national park almost on the doorstep and warm Adriatic beaches about 40 minutes away. Mila is awesome- she came over first day and spent almost 2 hours helping us plan our week.
Heavenly place to relax, beautiful area
Villa is so spacious and comfortable inside, very well equipped for family cooking and meals. Outdoor table under the arbor is another wonderful place for meals or reading, overlooking a nice big pool and stunning view both night and day! Mila was wonderful, and spent a considerable time with us helping us to plan some fun outings. She was just a phone call away for any questions. Wonderful stay out in the countryside near a friendly village, with some interesting towns and the seaside in easy range. A highlight was a meal we arranged at the agritourismo right at the end of our lane - wonderful people there too. We'd highly recommend the villa for families or 3 couples (as we were)!
We are happy to deal in Euros or British pounds using an agreed upon exchange rate at the time of booking. We require a 20% non-refundable deposit at the time of booking with the remaining 80% to be paid not later than 30 days before the start date on the holiday. We do not require a security deposit. We trust our guests either to replace broken items or contact us for resolution. Any extra heating expense because renting the villa during low season/autumn/winter is charged extra.