Gérant immobilier / professionnel
- anglais, espagnol
Salle(s) de bain
Soirées/évènements non autorisés
Animaux non bienvenus
Adaptée aux enfants
Âge minimum du vacancier principal:18
Occupants maximums:6 (peut accueillir jusqu’à 6 adultes)
We rented this unit for two weeks in late January 2018. The check in process was easy and the condo is beautiful. A couple of things we found a little disappointing.
First, the property manager contact is ONLY through email. There is a phone in the room with no dial buttons on it and we were never told how to use it, only told to email the manager if we needed it. We did do this several times and it always took a day to get back to us, fine if its is nothing urgent but also frustrating as we had daily issues with the AC and it never did get fixed after having maintance there several times. If you are not able to access your email during your trip I have no idea how you will get ahold of the manager. Great guy but he seemed very busy and didn't have a lot of time.
Plants were dead on patio still in the pots so that was kinda gross to look at. Furniture and inside of condo were great.
Washer and dryer are in Spanish so we had to use our phones to translate the words to run the machines. Security was great as well as all the grounds felt very safe the entire time.
Having access to the Bahia Principe resorts was great! The adult only resort Siann Kiann was the best! Do the all inclusive option and buy 5 days at a time, they will give you a great discount if you do and pay with cash. You will need a car forsure, this resort is huge and you have to cross over a bridge to get to the other resorts and pools. Also no grocery or cash accepting restaurants in the resort, you will have to go to Akumal or Tulum for that.
One more thing: CASH/ATM the resorts are now charging 10% fee based on how much cash you take out. We paid $44 in fees to get $400 in cash. Go to Akkumal early in the morning and get cash. The machines are sold out by noon everywhere, we learned the hard way. Trip was great we will be back!!
Hello Lee and Lisa,
Thank you for the review, We really appreciate your time.
Is important that you know that all your comments are receive as the best way to improve our work and give a quality service.
Receive from all the staff of Gate48 warm regards!
Have a great day
Beautifully maintained, lots of space, well-managed
What a great home away from home! This rental is actually enclosed within an enormous resort complex - Bahia Principe. Tao is its own, separately managed loop of condos, but owners/guests have access to the entire resort. The entire community is gated, which makes the area seem quite private and secure.
This particular unit was perfect! It was beautifully decorated with a sizable outdoor patio on the main level along with a huge patio up a flight of steps to the second level. The kitchen was well stocked with pans, dishes, and containers. There were plenty of towels and linens for the beds. Having the clothes washer/dryer in the unit was fabulous and cut down tremendously on the amount of clothing we needed to take along. The management takes care of a number of rentals within this complex (130-ish?) and was quick to respond to all our questions and requests. We simply emailed them or walked over to their office, which is located in another condo on our driveway loop.
We would definitely rent this unit again, but these are the two (or 3) things we would change:
- The sofa bed is NOT comfortable. It has a very hard, very prominent bar running the entire length of the bed. (Fortunately, our teenage son volunteered for that sleeping arrangement.)
- We stayed here 7 nights. Things like paper towels, toilet paper, and dishwasher detergent are not included. (These types of things have been staples at all other VRBOs we have stayed in, but not here.) Renters are expected to provide these types of consumables. The unit had 2 rolls of TP and 1 roll of paper towels in the unit upon our arrival, so we picked up more from the grocery store when we went shopping.
- This unit is a LONG way away from the beach. We aren't "lay-on-the-beach" type of vacationers, so this was no problem for us, but if your plan is to bask in the sun and sand all day, it will take some effort to go back and forth.
- Groceries can easily be purchased at the grocery stores in Tulum or in Puerto Adventuras, which are about 1/2 hour drive away.
- If you like to sample the local fare, we really liked El Camello, Jr (cash only) and La Malquerida (both in Tulum).
- If you don't have a vehicle, a little, golf-cart style "train" runs on a fairly regular schedule to take you from place to place inside the resort. Getting to the beach from Tao via the train takes about 1/2 hour (plus up to an hour waiting time for the scheduled train to arrive).
We want to let you know that you really help us to improve a better service and
we really appreciate your time to let us know all your comments. We are happy to know that the unit was perfect! It was a pleasure for the team Gate48 to have a wonderful guest like you! We hope to see you and your family soon!
Have a great day!
Wonderful 10 day stay!!! Loved using the hot tub as a cool tub too & enjoying the night sky!!
Wonderful & quiet property everything was perfect comfortable beds & all the comforts of home.... kitchen ,Wifi,TVs,can't wait to go back!!!
Thank you for your lovely review.
We will keep working to provide an excellent service. We hope to give you the welcome in the near future. Best regards!
Great place to stay with family.
Great place to stay with family. The staff is great and security is very nice. The terrace is a great place to relax. Definitely will stay here again.
BEAUTIFUL JUNGLE ABODE
Three of us rented this beautiful penthouse condo in the jungle near Akumal. The area is beautiful, the condo was clean and the decor was lovely. Security was great and all of the people we encountered there were friendly and helpful. Night time on the upper deck watching the stars was fabulous!
Thank you for your kindly words
We look forward to welcome you again in another trip!
TAO Wellness Center, Riviera Maya Golf Course