Colombages maison au coeur de Mittersill Village et Franconia Notch State Park. L'emplacement offre un accès pratique à Cannon Mountain Ski Area pendant les mois d'hiver. La maison est à distance de marche (1/4 de mile) de l'ascenseur de ski Mittersill et sentiers de ski de fond damées. Au cours du printemps, été et automne bénéficient d'un accès facile à des randonnées populaires de White Mountain et attraits (Flume Gorge, tramway aérien, pistes cyclables pavées, Mt. Lafayette, et de la plage du lac Echo). L'emplacement sert de base de départ idéale pour le Nord NH thème de la famille des parcs (de Clark Trading Post, Village du Père Noël et Storyland) et se situe dans une courte distance en voiture des villes de Littleton et Lincoln. Disposition comprend des plafonds cathédrale avec poutres apparentes partout le premier et le deuxième étage, de grandes fenêtres et vue sur la montagne. Un grand lit, un plein, de trois simple et trois lits gigognes, cuisine complète, lave-vaisselle, laveuse / sécheuse, terrasse, deux TV LCD à écran plat avec DVD Blue ray dans la salle de loisirs sur le niveau inférieur et à l'étage dans la principale région, câble HD TV et Internet sans fil vivre.
- Maison134 m²
- Salle(s) de bain2
- Toilettes séparées1
- Séjour minimum2 Nuitées
3 chambres avec 1 et 3/4 bains, 6 à 8
- Dernière mise à jour du calendrier :
- 19 oct. 2018
Salle(s) de bain
Type de destination
Salle à manger
Equipements de loisirs
Sports & Loisirs à proximité;
Les réservations annulées au moins 60 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 100%.
My family had a wonderful time at Mittersill. The house is very comfortable with an extremely well-stocked kitchen for cooking. Great fireplace. Beautiful view from the deck (especially at sunset).
Thanks for staying and glad you had a nice time.
We loved our visit to the sunset chalet. Corey is excellent to work with and was very responsive to all of our questions and inquiries prior to and during our visit. The property has a great view, is clean and well maintained, and very comfortable.
Cute mittersill house
It was clean, and looks like it had recently been updated. The 1/4 bathroom was a little weird...
I also appreciate a dog friendly rental. He loved the view from the deck!
Perfect for a spring skiing weekend with friends.
Great location and nice place but...
- Owner didn't send check-in info until the day of our arrival while we were traveling.
- Upon arrival, we had to finish laundry because all the towels were still in the dryer.
- Half a dozen light bulbs were out in various locations - we replaced a couple but gave up after that.
- Linens are not the best quality.
- Paperwork said there was a wall unit A/C but there was no A/C.
- Weird layout to the place with no toilet on the main floor where kitchen, living & dining room and upstairs bathroom are located. There is a shower & sink on this floor but the toilet is stuffed into the laundry room (great for the fresh linen scent!). Plan on walking up & down steps and coordinating bathroom use.
- Nice deck with decent view however only 2 lousy wood slat folding chairs - 1 of the chairs was child sized so no good to sit in and it had torn aluminum corner. Called owner the day we arrived and asked for some deck chairs. First, he said they were over by the fire pit but they weren't. Next he informed me he lived an hour and 40 minutes away implying we weren't getting chairs due to the distance. When I said we want some chairs to sit in and enjoy the view & BBQ he said he knew someone in the area and would have them come by. NO CHAIRS ARRIVED AND THE OWNER NEVER BOTHERED TO CONTACT US AGAIN. Glad it wasn't a water leak...
- Can't beat the location if you're looking to do things in the Franconia Notch area.
- The place was clean and kept up very well and everything is in working order.
- Plenty of towels, linen, utensils, etc.
- Fridge & cupboards are well stocked but obviously many items left behind by prior renters so we were leery of using some of the perishable items.
So quiet and comfortable
Although brief, we thoroughly enjoyed our family get away!
Perfect Family Stay
Thank you so much for a great home to use! We needed a place to stay in Franconia NH while having a memorial service nearby for my mother who recently passed away. This home was wonderful and convenient! We enjoyed the large deck with grill while entertaining some family members. It also had a small yard where the kids played and we got to sit around the big fire pit at night. Everyone raved about how pretty the house was. There was plenty of room for people to be comfortable, as it has 2 living room areas. It was nice to have the option of Netflix etc. with the media player as well as cable tv, and wifi. We had a small outage with the cable service (not the owners fault) but he was quick and responsive and fixed that right away. He was great too, handling the extra trash we accumulated due to entertaining family. This house comes fully stocked with most of the basics you need for cooking, etc. I strongly suggest you check in and THEN see what you need before going to the store because the fridge and cabinets already have a lot of things you may need! Thanks again Corey for a comfortable stay!
Mittersill Village est situé sur le côté du domaine skiable de Cannon Mountain. Le village se compose de chalets de style suisse, dans un cadre de montagne unique. De nombreuses activités sont disponibles toute l'année dans un mile de la maison.
60 day cancellation policy. No refunds if cancelled within 60 days of check in.