Cette exquise maison de la plage de Fort Morgan dispose de 6 chambres et 7 1/2 salles de bains. Il est une maison directe Golfe-avant située dans le lotissement Dunes, 19. 5 miles à l'ouest de Gulf Shores Parkway sur Fort Morgan. Hors des sentiers battus entre les eaux scintillantes du golfe du Mexique et de la baie de Mobile, la péninsule Fort Morgan offre de l'intimité, mais un accès facile aux attractions de la région. Toutes les maisons au sein de cette division ont accès à une piscine, situé à environ 1 bloc au nord. Carpe Diem est également idéalement situé à 2 de cette area`s beaux parcours de golf. Cette maison dispose de beaucoup d'extras, dont un bar, 61` TV avec son surround et un lecteur DVD. Toutes les chambres sont carrelées. Les zones bas et en haut communs sont constitués de marbre carreaux de céramique. La zone en bas, comprend 2 chambres, salon, salle à manger, cuisine, bar et grande buanderie. Il ya 2 aires de repos séparées situées dans la pièce de devant. Un domaine comprend 2 canapés en cuir avec une intégré dans le boîtier du centre de divertissement de la télévision 61`. L'autre salon contient plus de 3 canapés. Toutes les chambres toute la maison ont grandes salles de bains privées (à l'exception de la chambre au nord de niveau principal ayant une baignoire séparée pour utilisation de l'aire commune) le long d'un câble TV / magnétoscope. La chambre est bas a un lit queen-size et une salle de bain privée avec une douche seulement. La chambre nord-bas a un lit king-size. La chambre de l'étage au nord-ouest a également un lit King size avec une salle de bain privée. La chambre nord-étage a un lit queen-size avec une salle de bain privée. La suite principale sud étage fonctionne sur toute la largeur de la maison et dispose d'un lit king-size à baldaquin / traîneau lit, une cuisine du matin avec table de petit déjeuner, d'un coin salon séparé avec 2 causeuses en cuir et un canapé en cuir autour de la zone de visualisation de télévision. Il ya aussi un balcon de Golfe-front privé. Il y a 2 séparer pour elle et lui salles de bains. Un dispose d'une belle douche carrelée de marbre, tandis que l'autre a une baignoire à remous. Le troisième niveau dispose d'une grande chambre avec un lit queen-size et d'un lit double, un coin salon séparé, cuisine du matin, et une grande baignoire. Cette chambre offre également un escalier en colimaçon menant à la coupole fermée, qui offre une vue imprenable sur le golfe du Mexique. Cette maison permet des réservations mois n ° 1 Novembre - 13 Mars.
6 chambres à coucher, 7 Salles de bains, pour 16 personnes
Kaiser Realty by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- Dernière mise à jour du calendrier :
- 14 déc. 2018
Salle(s) de bain
Type de destination
Equipements de loisirs
Piscine / Spa
Very spacious and beautiful home!
We very much enjoyed our stay at Carpe Diem, the house is beautiful! It was very clean and lots of room for everyone. I would stay here again for sure...but there are a few things that need work or that were a bit of a bummer. First, there is no BBQ pit and one isn't allowed, but all the neighboring houses had one. The beautiful Cupola that overlooks the Gulf isn't accessible from the outside, you may look out the window at it but you aren't allowed out on the balcony. We were very much looking forward to going out there. There is a beautiful master bedroom but the pullout bed in there is broken and not usable, which is where my daughter was going to sleep. Someone tried to zip tie it together. Many of the bedroom tv's remotes didn't work or the batteries were corroded in there. While we were staying, all of the electricity went out on the island, it was out for a little over 6 hours, there were no candles in the home at all, all we had was our phones to see. This is something to think about if there is another situation like this. The house is right on the beach but there is construction to the right of the house so access is blocked off for the time being, so you have to walk around. The pool is a good block up from the house, so with babies, elderly, or anyone with a issue walking it was a bit of a problem as there is no parking. There is an area by the pool but we were told we couldn't park there, there needs to be a parking area for anyone with special needs. This is important to address. These were just things I would of liked to know before our stay, minor and certainly didn't ruin our trip. There was a very nice little goody bag waiting for us when we arrived, such a nice touch! I would certainly recommend Carpe Diem for the future, hopefully they will keep up with the minor repairs that are needed.
Carpe Diem is a very large house. It was perfect for the 20 of us without feeling cramped.
Carpe Diem is set up for a large crowd. The layout of the home is perfect. I tried to rent the elevator because of 3 small kids under 2 & several bum knees but was told the house didn't have one. It does & would've helped out. The 3 flights of stairs are killer. Several of the tvs didn't get a signal. The pantry is tiny compared to the size of the house. And the walk to the beach will wear you out because all the people staying in the condos behind us get to use the beach right in front of the boardwalk. We were told we had to move further down in front of our house. But even with all of this, I still loved the house & location & would come back again.
Spacious home in Fort Morgan
We enjoyed our recent stay 6/3/17-6/10/17. The house was in a quiet, secluded, gated community. There was ample room for the 16 family and friends that stayed for the week. A few things that we encountered during our stay:
1. After numerous calls to Kaiser Rental and asking the property manager specific questions, we still were given misinformation. We were trying to pack as minimal as possible as we were driving from quite the distance. A.) There is a sleeper sofa in the master bedroom. B.) The kitchen and master bedroom kitchenette were stocked with many appliances including a single cup coffee maker and a crock pot.
2. There was not enough silverware (forks specifically) to use for 16 people as they claim this house will accommodate. We had to contact Kaiser and ask them to furnish more. They were insistent that there were enough. After giving them the details on the exact number of silverware, they came by with a small set of inexpensive silverware. With us dining in for almost every meal, it was vital that we had enough silverware for everyone each time.
3. We have rented many homes in the past for our annual beach trip. Based on past experiences, it would have been helpful to have a secondary refrigerator in a house this size accommodating 16 guests.
4. There is not a large pantry. There is a small area in the laundry room with a few shelves (3" in width) that we used as a make shift pantry.
5. The master bedroom has a large 2-piece window that does not have black out shades. The bright moonlight and early morning sunrise makes for difficult sleeping for those that are sensitive to light when sleeping.
6. Kaiser Realty did not make us aware of a gate code when arriving. We had to sit at the entrance until someone could answer at the office and give us the code as the gate was not manned.
7. Check-in time was at 4:00pm. We arrived at 4:00pm, and the cleaning crew was still there. We had to wait outside of the home until cleaning was complete. We were expecting to start our vacation "on-time."
There were small things that could be improved for this house rental. Otherwise, we enjoyed our first time visit to Fort Morgan!
Les tarifs indiqués ci-dessus ne incluent pas les taxes et les frais