6 chambres avec 4 suites parentales avec lits king size et salles de bains attenantes de la taille de la chambre principale de la plupart des personnes, comprenant une baignoire à jets dans 3 et une douche dans les quatre 2 chambres d'hôtes - 1 chambre queen et une grande chambre avec 4 lits simples pour enfants. 6 et 1/2 salles de bains, 5 sont en suite, une salle de bain avec douche, à côté de la chambre de la reine et une demi-salle de bain avec piscine. Salle de billard, piano - (accès obligatoire au piano, accès et utilisation de la police d’assurance de 15 000 $), grande piscine, barbecue, douche extérieure, repas pour 32 personnes. Grande cuisine pour se divertir. Grand salon et grand canapé confortable assis. Accès au parcours de golf privé, au club de plage privé et au centre de remise en forme, au centre de tennis, au centre équestre, aux pistes cyclables et de randonnée et à 6 plages privées. Restaurants merveilleux sur la plage à proximité de JW Marriott, le Beach Club, sur la plage de Lola et à Tamarindo. Un chef, cuisinier, massage, service de ménage quotidien privé peuvent être organisés à un faible coût supplémentaire. Un ménage en milieu de semaine inclus. Cette villa est idéale pour les mariages (des chambres supplémentaires sont disponibles au JW Marriott 3 pâtés de maisons), les réunions de famille, les réunions entre amis et les réunions. Nous avons trois lits d'enfant pak n, une chaise haute et, oui, nous aimons les enfants. Quel que soit votre niveau de service, notre gérant de la maison peut fournir pour vous au niveau de votre choix. Vous décidez ce que vous avez besoin, nous pouvons organiser pour vous, parfois à un coût supplémentaire si, dépend de vos désirs.
Villa de luxe de 9 000 pieds carrés avec 6 chambres, 6 salles de bain et demi, pouvant accueillir jusqu'à 32 personnes, billard
Pam & Rick Stanley
- Dernière mise à jour du calendrier :
- 16 janv. 2019
Salle(s) de bain
Type de destination
Salle à manger
Equipements de loisirs
Piscine / Spa
Les réservations annulées ne seront pas remboursées.
Fantastic week spent in a great location.
This beautiful home is situated in a private gated community. Our family loves to rise early and exercise and this community afforded us the opportunity to walk/run on beautiful grounds before starting our adventures for the day. The beach club is fantastic and very reasonable ($10/day) of which they give you $10/person to spend at the bar or restaurant. (For the record, the beach club's ceviche is the best I ever had!) Also, take the time to walk to beach to Lola's...amazing food and location. Just a short 20 minute walk from the beach club. The drive to Tamarindo is quick. We preferred to stay outside of Tamarindo...quieter and more relaxing than the hustle and bustle of Tamarindo. Lastly, the house was amazing...it accommodated 14 people very comfortably. The kitchen is huge and the bedrooms are large and very comfortable. The pool area is gorgeous. Highly recommend this gorgeous home and thank Rick and Pam for sharing it with us. (Rick was amazing in his communications and had some spot on recommendations.)
Thank you Nicole. We are so pleased you had a wonderful Christmas week at Casa Tesoro. That is what we strive for... We are headed down again this next Sunday for another week for us at the "Treasure House" (Casa Tesoro). Paradise.
This amazing property was a delight.
Casa Tesoro is SO MUCH NICER than the pictures supplied on the website. Truly amazing, so many upgrades were made that we were unaware of before our trip, like a completely new landscape lights system (Disneyland!!!), new bathrooms, new countertops and back splash in the kitchen (beautiful new granite), new fountain, new lanai and pool deck furniture and flower pots, new back splash in the laundry room, update in the billiards room, update in the 4 single beds room for the kids, 2 new dishwashers. Just an absolutely wonderful villa. We found that if anything at all was not up to par, we just had to contact the House managers Juan Carlos and his son Cali and it was taken care of immediately. That was an issue with an air conditioner which they promptly fixed within an hour. Such painstaking care for our group.
We have been blessed with wonderful renters over the past 4 years. This group was such a good group and treated our home with great care, and it was a pleasure to serve them for their vacation in Costa Rica.
Fantastic location and great Home
Really enjoyed our stay in Costa Rica. The home is located in the Hacienda Pinilla that has good beaches a terrific beach club and quick access to the Marriot hotel. You are a 15 minute drive to Tamarindo.
The home is very large and the great for two families.
We appreciate having renters like the Vernon Hill Party, who respected our home and treated it with care. Love to have your families back anytime.
Beautiful home but important things to mention
This is a beautiful home and most importantly: we felt secure at all times. In many ways this is a luxury home and being a party of 11 we understand it is not easy to meet all of our different needs.
This home is stunning and very clean, we had a beautiful time enjoying new years here with the family. We are grateful to have had the opportunity to stay here but we do feel it is important to mentions certain things that we would like to know before renting a luxury home like this one.
1. The master bedroom downstairs has a door that connects to the pool area but it is locked permamnently and you are not allowed to open it. Same thing happens with the doors that connect the kitchen sittin area with the pool area.
2. There are really 3 bedrooms of the same quality and standards - the 2 upstairs and the master bedroom downstairs. The "kids room" really looks like the maids room and you can tell because of the positioning of it, this bedroom shares bathroom with a queen bedroom next to it and both bedrooms (6 people) share 1 bathroom which has a very low shower (we are tall people) no one ever showered in that bathroom, not to mention this is the same bathroom that is for the whole house, meaning there is no half bathroom in the whole house. That shared bathroom is the bathroom everyone would have to use when being in pool-kitchen-living room- etc.
3. There is no outdoor shower for the pool area.
4. The pool recieves sun like shown on the picture for about 1 hour during the whole day. The house is built in a way that shades the pool for most part of the day so after 2pm, no sun hits the pool.
5. There is NO STEREO like mentioned so bing your own speakers.
6. The bed in one of the downstairs "master" bedroom was broken in a way that my brother and his wife kept sliding into the middle so we had to break that bed down and put the matress directly on the floor (first night).
7. The included house keeping came from 8am-11am and in those 3 hours they didnt wash any sheets or towels.
8. If you are like us, and love a fluffy pillows, bring your own sinse this house has very thin thin pillows on the beds.
We loved our stay here and do have to say that besides this little details we fully recommend staying here specially in terms of privacy and convinient private beached all around. Not to metion the beautiful golf course that connect to the garden.
1. We lock as many as the doors as we can to prevent theft from criminals at night testing doors, because renters leave doors unlocked, most of the time and when they are robbed, they are very upset. We try and prevent that.
2. The kids room is large and has 4 single beds, hardly a maids room. The queen and 4 single beds kids room share a small bathroom. It is suitable for young adults and kids, and there are 4 LARGE King master suites with large bathrooms, as advertised.
3. The outdoor shower is about 30 feet from the pool deck on the east side of the house.
4. The pool gets full sun from 6:30 AM till about 3:30 PM when the sun goes down on the west side behind the house.
5. There is a stereo in the living room next to the TV and there are speakers for the living room, the kitchen and the pool deck in the ceiling. It works and the House Manager explains it when the check in is done. Many still bring their own music and speakers.
6. It appears that the previous renters broke the bed in that room as they were there from Dec 23-30 and the new renters came in Dec 30 and asked if they could come early and we tried to accomodate them with an early check in. We were unaware about the problem until the new renters told us a few days into the 2d rental. We have fixed the bed. It appears that someone was jumping on the bed and broke the bed.
7. There are plenty of towels for the house, to be used as each person is comfortable. There are not enough towels to change 7 days in a row in 5 bathrooms. The towels are kept in the laundry room and renters are expected to exchange their own towels through the week. We clean the towels that are put in the laundry room at the midweek cleaning. we generally do not clean the sheets unless requested on the midweek cleaning. The sheets are cleaned before the rental. I have had many people say that the sheets and pillows are very comfortable and many have said so in their printed reference of the house.
8. Each month we bring new pillows to the house. We are bringing 2 more on January 19-28th, when we are hosting our friends at the house. I have never heard anyone complain about the sheets, pillows, or towels in four years. In addition I have several dozen pool towels for the pool area. Most folks don't wash the towels everyday, but we have two washers and anyone who wants to have fresh towels and sheets is welcome to use the two washers and dryer any time during their rental stay. Renting a house is different then a hotel.
Fantastic Luxurious Vacation
We had an amazing stay at Casa Tesoro during the last week of February. The Property was impeccably clean and fully met all of our needs from the beautiful pool area to the enormous Cooks kitchen. We had a group of 8 including 5 teenagers and there was ample room for everyone. The pool table was a huge hit too! It is truly elegant.
Upon arrival, we were greeted by Sky the house manager who answered all of our questions, and was available to assist us with excursions, transportation, chef services, etc. We did rent a van for the week which was very useful since Tamarindo is about 15-20 min away. All in all, it was a fantastic way to spend a week and I would highly recommend Casa Tesoro to anyone.
Thank you very much for your kind words about Casa Tesoro. It is a pleasure, as an owner, to receive such high praise. I was here at Casa Tesoro the week before this rental to insure that everything would be perfect for your arrival. I come to Casa Tesoro every month to help maintain high standards for every rental, in the hopes that with such a policy, we can minimize issues that may come up. It works.
Incredible estate home
We have been to Costa Rica many times. There is only one thing to say about Casa Tesoro. Best property ever in Costa Rica. Incredible time there.
Thank you so much for this wonderful review.
Cette villa est située dans le développement de la villégiature privée de 4.500 arpents appelé Hacienda Pinilla. Vous aurez accès au club de golf privé, l'Hacienda Pinilla club de plage privée et d'un centre de remise en forme, le centre équestre pour l'équitation sur la plage et le ranch de travail, le secteur privé Tennis Center, et 6 plages de sable blanc au plus près de 5 minutes, certains jusqu'à un mile, ou plus. Il est moins than10-15 minutes de Tamarindo et tous les merveilleux restaurants et magasins dont vous auriez besoin. Vous auriez besoin de louer une voiture à l'aéroport de Liberia, à environ une heure. Il existe de nombreuses activités, dont des tyroliennes, golf, tennis, des séances d'entraînement de fitness, plongée en apnée, la plongée, la natation, l'équitation sur la plage et le ranch, la plage, la pêche en haute mer, le surf, le vélo, les volcans, les forêts tropicales, la faune et l'observation des oiseaux et explorer Costa Rica. Le développement de la villégiature Hacienda Pinilla possède tous les équipements que vous pouvez imaginer et cette villa est le meilleur de tous. Je vous le garantis ...
Informations supplémentaires sur les tarifs de location
Once booked and paid, there is no cancelation for this estate home. Bookings in Costa Rica are booked far in advance and difficult to replace at the last minute. Do not book unless you know you are 100% sure that you will be using your booking.