4 Master Suites avec lit king et salle de bains de maître de la taille de maître dans la chambre de la plupart des gens, comprend des bains à 3 et des douches à jets dans les quatre. 2 chambres d'hôtes - 1 chambre double et une grande chambre avec 4 lits simples pour les enfants. Salle de billard, piano - (doit être demandé pour l'accès et l'utilisation), grande piscine, barbecue, salle à manger pour 30. Grande cuisine pour se divertir. L'accès aux parcours de golf privé, Private Beach Club & Fitness Center, centre de tennis, centre équestre et plus de 6 plages privées. Merveilleux restaurants sur la plage à proximité et à Tamarindo. Un chef, cuisinier, massage, service de ménage quotidien privé peuvent être organisés à un faible coût supplémentaire. Cette villa est idéale pour les mariages (chambres supplémentaires disponibles au JW Marriott 3 pâtés de maisons), réunions de famille, et les amis des réunions et des rassemblements. Nous pouvons organiser pour berceaux, chaises hautes, et oui, nous sommes des enfants amicales. Quel que soit votre niveau de service, notre gérant de la maison peut fournir pour vous au niveau de votre choix. Vous décidez ce que vous avez besoin, nous pouvons organiser pour vous, parfois à un coût supplémentaire si, dépend de vos désirs.
- Villa836 m²
- Salle(s) de bain6
- Toilettes séparées1
- Séjour minimum7 Nuitées
8000 Sq Ft Villa de luxe avec 6 cac, 5 bains, salle de billard, salle à manger pour 30
Pam & Rick Stanley
- Taux de réponse :
- Délai de réponse :
- de quelques heures
- Dernière mise à jour du calendrier :
- 16 nov. 2018
Salle(s) de bain
Type de destination
Salle à manger
Equipements de loisirs
Piscine / Spa
Sports & Loisirs à proximité;
Fantastic location and great Home
Really enjoyed our stay in Costa Rica. The home is located in the Hacienda Pinilla that has good beaches a terrific beach club and quick access to the Marriot hotel. You are a 15 minute drive to Tamarindo.
The home is very large and the great for two families.
We appreciate having renters like the Vernon Hill Party, who respected our home and treated it with care. Love to have your families back anytime.
Beautiful home but important things to mention
This is a beautiful home and most importantly: we felt secure at all times. In many ways this is a luxury home and being a party of 11 we understand it is not easy to meet all of our different needs.
This home is stunning and very clean, we had a beautiful time enjoying new years here with the family. We are grateful to have had the opportunity to stay here but we do feel it is important to mentions certain things that we would like to know before renting a luxury home like this one.
1. The master bedroom downstairs has a door that connects to the pool area but it is locked permamnently and you are not allowed to open it. Same thing happens with the doors that connect the kitchen sittin area with the pool area.
2. There are really 3 bedrooms of the same quality and standards - the 2 upstairs and the master bedroom downstairs. The "kids room" really looks like the maids room and you can tell because of the positioning of it, this bedroom shares bathroom with a queen bedroom next to it and both bedrooms (6 people) share 1 bathroom which has a very low shower (we are tall people) no one ever showered in that bathroom, not to mention this is the same bathroom that is for the whole house, meaning there is no half bathroom in the whole house. That shared bathroom is the bathroom everyone would have to use when being in pool-kitchen-living room- etc.
3. There is no outdoor shower for the pool area.
4. The pool recieves sun like shown on the picture for about 1 hour during the whole day. The house is built in a way that shades the pool for most part of the day so after 2pm, no sun hits the pool.
5. There is NO STEREO like mentioned so bing your own speakers.
6. The bed in one of the downstairs "master" bedroom was broken in a way that my brother and his wife kept sliding into the middle so we had to break that bed down and put the matress directly on the floor (first night).
7. The included house keeping came from 8am-11am and in those 3 hours they didnt wash any sheets or towels.
8. If you are like us, and love a fluffy pillows, bring your own sinse this house has very thin thin pillows on the beds.
We loved our stay here and do have to say that besides this little details we fully recommend staying here specially in terms of privacy and convinient private beached all around. Not to metion the beautiful golf course that connect to the garden.
1. We lock as many as the doors as wee can to prevent theft from criminals at night testing doors, because renters leave doors unlocked, most of the time and when they are robbed, they are very upset.
2. The kids room is large and has 4 single beds, hardly a maids room. The queen and 4 single beds kids room share a small bedroom. It is suitable for young adults and kids, and there are 4 LARGE King master suites with large bathrooms, as advertised.
3. The outdoor shower is about 30 feet from the pool deck on the east side of the house.
4. The pool gets full sun from 6:30 AM till about 3:30 PM when the sun goes down on the west side behind the house.
5. There is a stereo in the living room next to the TV and there are speakers for the living room, the kitchen and the pool deck in the ceiling. It works and the House Manager explains it when the check in is done. Many still bring their own music and speakers.
6. It appears that the previous renters broke the bed in that room as they were there from Dec 23-30 and the new renters came in Dec 30 and asked if they could come early and we tried to accomodate them with an early check in. We were unaware about the problem until the new renters told us a few days into the 2d rental. We have fixed the bed. It appears that someone was jumping on the bed and broke the bed.
7. There are plenty of towels for the house, to be used as each person is comfortable. There are not enough towels to change 7 days in a row in 5 bathrooms. The towels are kept in the laundry room and renters are expected to exchange their own towels through the week. We clean the towels that are put in the laundry room at the midweek cleaning. we generally do not clean the sheets unless requested on the midweek cleaning. The sheets are cleaned before the rental. I have had many people say that the sheets and pillows are very comfortable and many have said so in their printed reference of the house.
8. Each month we bring new pillows to the house. We are bringing 2 more on January 19-28th, when we are hosting our friends at the house. I have never heard anyone complain about the sheets, pillows, or towels in four years. In addition I have several dozen pool towels for the pool area. Most folks don't wash the towels everyday, but we have two washers and anyone who wants to have fresh towels and sheets is welcome to use the two washers and dryer any time during their rental stay. Renting a house is different then a hotel.
Fantastic Luxurious Vacation
We had an amazing stay at Casa Tesoro during the last week of February. The Property was impeccably clean and fully met all of our needs from the beautiful pool area to the enormous Cooks kitchen. We had a group of 8 including 5 teenagers and there was ample room for everyone. The pool table was a huge hit too! It is truly elegant.
Upon arrival, we were greeted by Sky the house manager who answered all of our questions, and was available to assist us with excursions, transportation, chef services, etc. We did rent a van for the week which was very useful since Tamarindo is about 15-20 min away. All in all, it was a fantastic way to spend a week and I would highly recommend Casa Tesoro to anyone.
Thank you very much for your kind words about Casa Tesoro. It is a pleasure, as an owner, to receive such high praise. I was here at Casa Tesoro the week before this rental to insure that everything would be perfect for your arrival. I come to Casa Tesoro every month to help maintain high standards for every rental, in the hopes that with such a policy, we can minimize issues that may come up. It works.
The House is INCREDIBLE!!!
It's rare when the pictures of a rental home UNDER sell the property. That's the case with this home. As beautiful as the pictures make this home, it's nothing to the real thing. Absolutely stunning and soooooo spacious. All of the furniture including the beds are very comfortable and I wanted to steal the sheets to bring home with me. This is an OUTSTANDING home and I would definitely rent again!!!
I am in 100% agreement with this review and I thank them for submitting the review. I have invested over $250,000.00 in upgrades in the house since many of these pictures were done. Yes, I agree, the home is MUCH nicer than the pictures done 2 and 1/2 years ago. The house is kept in pristine condition for my family and "yours". We go down to Casa Tesoro for 7-10 days per month to make sure that everything is kept that way always. We love the Casa Tesoro estate as well as our family and friends who accompany us on our trips.
Rick & Pam Stanley
Great Family Reunion Getaway Home
We ALL loved your home! I set up a family vacation for my siblings and their families and this home meet all our needs. There were 15 of us and there was plenty of room.
The home has everything you need for a weeks vacation . The kitchen is wonderful! Extremely large and fully equipped. The kitchen and dinning room tables are large and we all fit comfortably. The bedrooms are beautiful- large and the beds are comfy! But the best part of Rick and Pam's home is the pool and patio! We spent many a day enjoying the lovely backyard area.
I would definitely recommend having a car as the house is located a little remote.
I highly recommend this home - I'm sure you will truly enjoy it!
Thank you for this wonderful review. Casa Tesoro is about 10-15 minutes from Tamarindo and a large vehicle is a good idea for each large rental party to get around for their excursions in the area, to the grocery store and other shopping in Tamarindo, and just going to all the amenities in the 4,500 acre resort development of Hacienda Pinilla such as horse back riding, zip line, golfing, tennis, fitness center, dinners and pool and beach time at the Beach Club, hiking, bike riding, visiting the JW Marriot for a day as well. Well, you get the drift. Rent a large vehicle for your group. You won't be sorry. You do not want to be limited by lack of transportation.
The house is indeed EXTREMELY roomy with VERY large rooms. The pictures absolutely do not do the house justice. I remember when I bought it, after I saw the house for the first time, I thought the exact same thing regarding the pictures. The beds are certainly comfy in the EXTREME. I sleep 10 times better there at Casa Tesoro than anyplace on the planet, and I travel often for business and pleasure. The kitchen is truly a wonder and has everything you might ever need to cook. The kitchen now has 3 blenders!!! I get carried away sometimes in my enthusiasm for Casa Tesoro. I want to provide a very special experience for our renters and I want this experience to be something they look back on with the finest and greatest delight, for the rest of their lives. That is my hope and I will do everything possible to attain for our guests.
Incredible estate home
We have been to Costa Rica many times. There is only one thing to say about Casa Tesoro. Best property ever in Costa Rica. Incredible time there.
Thank you so much for this wonderful review.
Cette villa est située dans le développement de la villégiature privée de 4.500 arpents appelé Hacienda Pinilla. Vous aurez accès au club de golf privé, l'Hacienda Pinilla club de plage privée et d'un centre de remise en forme, le centre équestre pour l'équitation sur la plage et le ranch de travail, le secteur privé Tennis Center, et 6 plages de sable blanc au plus près de 5 minutes, certains jusqu'à un mile, ou plus. Il est moins than10-15 minutes de Tamarindo et tous les merveilleux restaurants et magasins dont vous auriez besoin. Vous auriez besoin de louer une voiture à l'aéroport de Liberia, à environ une heure. Il existe de nombreuses activités, dont des tyroliennes, golf, tennis, des séances d'entraînement de fitness, plongée en apnée, la plongée, la natation, l'équitation sur la plage et le ranch, la plage, la pêche en haute mer, le surf, le vélo, les volcans, les forêts tropicales, la faune et l'observation des oiseaux et explorer Costa Rica. Le développement de la villégiature Hacienda Pinilla possède tous les équipements que vous pouvez imaginer et cette villa est le meilleur de tous. Je vous le garantis ...
Once booked and paid, there is no cancelation for this estate home. Bookings in Costa Rica are booked far in advance and difficult to replace at the last minute. Do not book unless you know you are 100% sure that you will be using your booking.