PISCINE PRIVÉE! Belle vue sur la nature! sentiers, canaux et plus de marche! Un incontournable. Grande maison de 5 chambres dans la communauté privée avec plan d'étage inversé. 3 chambres avec coin salon au premier étage (on est une suite parentale) et 2 chambres à l'étage principal (avec 2 suite parentale). Table Accueil fonctionnalités de ping-pong <font color = "red"> son surround et de grands téléviseurs HD (55 pouces et 46 pouces dans les zones de vie) </ font>, vues de détente, plan d'étage ouvert, <b> Ascenseur </ b> et plus. La salle d'eau au rez-de-chaussée facilite l'accès depuis la piscine. réfrigérateur supplémentaire également au rez-de-chaussée. Draps et serviettes non fournis mais sont disponibles moyennant des frais supplémentaires. Des frais et taxes supplémentaires peuvent s'appliquer.
5 chambres, 3. 2 bains, Pour 12
Owner / Property Manager
- Dernière mise à jour du calendrier :
- 17 janv. 2019
Salle(s) de bain
Type de destination
Salle à manger
Equipements de loisirs
Piscine / Spa
Very disappointed! House was nice but had to drive to the beach. Misinformed by Willis!!
The house could have been cleaner. They missed cleaning one of the bathrooms before we arrived. Furniture in sitting areas worn and cushions uncomfortable. The hot tub never worked. The pool was too cold the first 2 days waiting for a part then it was too hot the last 2 days. Thermostat obviously broken. I called and asked before booking if we could walk to the beach with 4 young children and was told yes. Not true! We had to cross a 4 lane highway and it was totally gated with no access for over a mile!!! Very disappointed and called they said oh just go to the State Park! Very crowded and had to pay $10 for parking every day!
Nice house, but it could use a few improvements
Overall it was a nice house, but it could definitely use a few improvements.
- Pool was nice size for our little ones
- Elevator was nice for our elderly parents
- Neighborhood was quiet. We could let our kids ride their bikes in the street without any concern.
- No garbage disposal
- Frying pans were old and should be replaced
- Dishwasher didnt work very well - we used tablets and they never properly released
- Internet didnt work when we first arrived. Due to the holiday, we had to wait a 4-5 days for someone to come out and fix it
- It took some time to figure out the big TV in the upstairs living room. There should be clearer instructions. Didnt help that when we first got there we found the audio receiver remote on the 2nd floor when it should've been on the 3rd floor.
- Water pressure in the upstairs bathroom shower was not good. Surprising since the house sits across the street from the water company.
- Hot tub wasnt very hot. Plus we couldnt figure out how to turn on the jets.
Again, nice house. It just needs a few improvements before we'd go back.
Great time, great place! Check in/check out was fast and easy. Nice location. Thanks
Enjoyed the pool. Nice layout of the house. A fire pit would have been an extra feature that would also be fun. The linen pckage seemed a little pricy and $95.00 if the towels and sheets weren't out in bags on the front porch after we left was also pricey. We did enjoy!
Les tarifs indiqués ci-dessus ne comprennent pas les taxes et les frais Frais de réservation: 125 $ Chargez base: STAY Sécurité Dommages: 50 $ Chargez base: STAY Dépôt de sécurité clé: 75 $ Chargez base: STAY