Profitez de cet appartement de luxe à 1 chambre et 1 salle de bain situé au bord de l’océan à South Beach, Miami. Cet appartement magnifique se trouve au carrefour de la 3e rue et d’Ocean Drive. La plage est dans votre cour ! Comme vous pouvez le voir sur les photos, vos amis/votre famille et vous vivrez dans le luxe lors de votre séjour. Les sols sur mesure sont en ardoise. L’appartement est doté de téléviseurs HD à écran plasma de 132 et 107 cm. Cuisine sur mesure haut de gamme en granit et acier inoxydable. Système audio vidéo 10 000. Tous les linges, plats et accessoires sont fournis pour que vous appréciiez votre séjour. Lit king size avec draps égyptiens et dessus-de-lit Ralph Lauren. Le canapé est convertible en lit queen size et des matelas gonflables sont disponibles. Le Wi-Fi est inclus. Deux dressings ! Aucune dépense n'a été épargnée pour rendre cet appartement spectaculaire ! Pourquoi séjourner à l'hôtel quand vous pouvez avoir plus pour moins cher ? Rendez-vous à pied à Prime 112, le meilleur steakhouse de Miami, ainsi qu'à Joes Stone Crab, Prime Italian, Devito's ou China Grill. Allez également à pied faire du jet ski ou du shopping chez les grands noms comme Armani. Il y a tant à faire dans le quartier ! Profitez d'une vue directe sur l'océan depuis le balcon. Regardez les photos ci-dessous. JE GARANTIE QUE C'EST BIEN L'APPARTEMENT QUI SE TROUVE SUR CES PHOTOS. Je les ai prises moi-même. Mots clés : plage, South Beach, appartement, vacances, luxe, océan, balcon, King, granit, acier inoxydable, nouveau, neuf, rénové, abordable, peu cher, pas cher, 1 chambre, vue sur l'océan, canapé convertible, 3 personnes, ocean drive, cuisine, placard, dressing, parking
- Dernière mise à jour du calendrier :
- 28 nov. 2018
Salle(s) de bain
Type de destination
Salle à manger
Equipements de loisirs
Les réservations annulées au moins 60 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 100%.
Excellent Location, Balcony, Attentive Host
The location can't be beat: beach front with Atlantic views from the balcony and just south of Fifth, so it's both quiet and just a stroll from the heart of South Beach nightlife. The building is quiet and secure. The apartment is well-stocked with coffee, cooking, eating & drinking utensils, towels, toilet paper, paper towels, garbage bags, etc. The bed is huge. The balcony is right-sized for two with beach chairs.
We had an initial issue with the key fob preventing the lock box from opening when we arrived and the AC wasn't working either, but Lee had both issues resolved quickly, which is all you can ask.
Nicely equipped and fully stocked condo in the best location in South Beach
I lived in this condo with my mother (it was my present for her 77th birthday), and we enjoyed it a lot. Here're the highlights of its location:
- It's in an apartment building that is RIGHT on the beach. You literally take an elevator ride in your swimsuit, you don't even have to cross a street like in all the other condos on Ocean Drive.
- The main South Beach attractions are steps away, and for everything else there's a shaded secure parking right at the entrance included in the price.
- There's a sandy pedestrian trail on the beach side of the building that turns into spectacular brick-paved promenade both north and south of the condo. In the south it hits South Pointe park with its famous pier and cruise ship watching, and in the northern direction it winds through light vegetation and dunes for many miles along the spectacular scenery of beautiful resort towers on the left and the ocean on the right.
Here're the highlights of the condo itself:
- The windows face north, so the sun hits it only in the A.M. hours, which is a bliss to wake up to. In the afternoon the balcony is in the shade which is perfect.
- It's on the 7th floor with unobstructed breeze, so the condo never gets hot and there're no insects even if the windows stay always open. We were there in early May and never needed the A/C.
- The condo was a bit dusty and musty when we got there because it hasn't being lived in for quite awhile and was locked all this time. I've asked the owner (Lee) if he could arrange for a cleaner to come and do some light refreshing cleanup, and he arranged this literally in an hour -- which was greatly appreciated!
- The condo is well furnished with good quality king bed, two sofas, two tables, 4 chairs and a few other things. The big sofa bed in the living room is so long that I didn't even have to unfold it for my daily nap (and I'm 6 ft tall).
- There're two full-blown entertainment systems in both rooms with large flat screens, cable boxes, sound amplifiers and speaker systems.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with GE appliances (everything you can imagine - you name it, it's there), all fairly new and in good working order.
- The condo is fully stocked with EVERYTHING: bath tissue, paper towels, face tissues, cleaning supplies (including laundry and dishwasher detergents), trash bags, linens, blankets, pillows, towels, 4 beach chairs, beach umbrella, coffee, filters, sugar, salt, spices, dishes, cutlery, cookware, and even a few sunscreens ;-)
Great location for a family vacation
My wife, daughter and I all loved staying at Lee's apartment in South Beach. We sat on the terrace for our morning coffee, and enjoyed the beach every day we were there. There was also convenient and safe parking, and it was relatively quiet considering we were there during spring break. We hope to be able to stay there again.
Nice unit - enjoyed our stay
Great location and roomy for the two of us (9 nights). Parking in front of door / elevator was nice and very secure with the remote controlled gate access. Italian Gelato a block away after an evening stroll was handy as was the direct beach which we used almost daily. Definitely glad we stayed in this unit south of 5th St. Too noisy around 7th to 10th st for a decent nights sleep especially on weekends when the car and pedestrian traffic really picked up. Unit was tidy except the fridge (Freezer compartment) needs a good cleaning and there was something sticky spilled on the floor upon arrival which my wife took care of with a quick mop up. Otherwise it was great. Latch on balcony door does not work but on the 7th floor this did not bother us.
345 Ocean Dr.
excellent location/ excellent amenities including linens, beach chairs and umbrella- clean; comfortable ;spacious. Secure with nice view of beach
great location and great apt.
great place and would love to come back
Anne Marie and Lee was very helpful and easy to communicate with.