Gérant immobilier / professionnel
- anglais, français, espagnol, portugais
Salle(s) de bain
Soirées/évènements non autorisés
Animaux non bienvenus
Only with prior authorization.
Âge minimum du vacancier principal:25
Les réservations annulées au moins 60 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 100%. Les réservations annulées au moins 30 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 50%.
Lovely but not great
The house is beautiful - the downstairs enclosed porch is fantastic. And there are several areas of seating that can easily accommodate 10 guests. The beds are very comfortable which is always a traveler's (this traveler anyway) concern. I will say, the kitchen is quite disappointing, so if you plan to cook frequently for 10 people, the set up here is not ideal but if you plan to be out and about for your meals, then I recommend this spot as it is great otherwise.
Beautiful property. Very spacious. Convenient location. Well-maintained.
Great place for family. Convenient location. The only challenge if you're not used to the country, are the roosters crowing. Otherwise, the experience was enjoyable. Emmanuel was very responsive to any questions.
Just as expected
The house was exactly as described and everything worked smoothly. It would be nice to have the kitchens stocked a little more with kitchen tools and dishes, but the basics were all there.
This house was great, each room was clean and beautiful, the property was well kept and huge, we all wished that we could have stayed longer. Getting to the property was the only issue - as it was down a long dirt road with massive potholes which made a few drivers not want to take us the whole way down the path, but overall the location is easy to get in to town, and the house was wonderful.
Very mixed experience staying in this property
Very mixed experience staying in this property. I gave 2 stars.
- Large and clean house. As shown in the photos, it was beautiful house.
- Good for large family. 9 of us including stayed together.
- Owner communication. When we arrived at 4pm on the arrival day, we found the gate doesn’t work. I emailed the owner but never responded. I called HomeAway contact center and asked to call the owner. I finally managed to speak with the owner and talked about the cancellation, but she didn’t agree and tried to fix the gate. It took 3 hours ( So many mosquito, it went dark, my baby was crying.. It was a disaster.) to get in the property.
- Neighbors. Although the property itself was very clean, you have to go through the dirty road. It was very scary in the dark night.
- Mosquito. So many mosquito. It was annoying. Expecially, for kids and baby.
-We can’t walk to the beach, it is 10 minute to go by car. We can’t go anywhere by walk.
- I don’t recommend this property if you stay with family. But, I gave 1stars because the property itself is good.
I'm very disappointed that you did not enjoy your stay and that even though you yourself said that the property is good you only gave it one star.
-Owner communication: This is very unfair, I replied right away and you had full access to the property through the side gate within minutes. You still called VRBO demanding a refund even though you had full access to the property which neither me or VRBO understood so you decided to stay. The other gate was fixed within 2 hours of your arrival. And even though this did not prevent you from accessing the home I still went ahead and gave you a refund for the inconvenience.
-Neighbors- Yes you have to pass through a small dirt road to get to the house but this is a well-kept small dirt road and none of our neighbors are dangerous! It is very sad that you would think that.
-Mosquitos- It is Hawaii, that's all I can say about that. It doesn't matter where you ar in Hawaii at night there will be mosquitos I can assure you of that.
-Neighborhood- You can definitely walk I've done it, other guests have done it, even my mother has done it, and we even provide bikes if you don't like walking!