Maison récemment rénovée avec toutes les commodités d'une station de montagne 5 étoiles.
Particulier / consommateur
Salle(s) de bain
Soirées/évènements non autorisés
Animaux non bienvenus
Adaptée aux enfants
Crib, Pack & Plays and Stroller/s available.
Occupants maximums:12 (peut accueillir jusqu’à 8 adultes)
Les réservations annulées au moins 60 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 100 %. Les réservations annulées au moins 30 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 50 %.
Felt Like Home
The house was everything we were expecting and more. It was a great “home” base for our daughter’s wedding in Banff. Our family of 8 adults and 4 children were more then comfortable. The owners are a terrific couple and have so much pride in this beautiful property. We will be back again !
The PERFECT place in Banff, especially with kids
This place gets 5 stars on so many levels. We had 10 people (8 adults, 2 kids). Here are the reasons:
1) The location is amazing - 5 min walk to downtown Banff, 5 min walk to the Fairmont
2) The setup - amazing upstairs deck, perfect for cocktails; a big back yard w/ grill; the hot tub; a play room for the kids
3) The owner - Incredibly helpful and accommodating. We've all stayed in properties where the owner makes you feel like an unwanted guest (don't touch this, use that, blah blah blah). This place is the exact opposite - we felt encouraged to take advantage of everything the property offered.
4) For kids - we have 4 & 2 year old boys. Between the space, the play room, the back yard, the toys, the bikes... on and on.
5) The kitchen - An great chef's kitchen with everything we needed. We also had a local chef come in and do a private dinner for us - he was incredible and the kitchen/dining setup made it super easy to serve all 10 of us. Side note - i HIGHLY recommend Chef Damian from Mountain Fire Foods.
This place was so great, I think the only thing that would make it better would be a full-time butler. There's my constructive criticism for the day.
Thanks for the kind words Matt. So glad you had a great stay and thanks for letting me know about chef Damian, I will be sure to recommend him in the future to other guests. It was a pleasure to host and meet you. Hope to see you back again one day, maybe a ski trip next time. If so I’ll make sure the butler isn’t on vacation. 😂
Cheers. Rob & Brooke.
50th wedding anniversary
We brought our whole family to Banff to celebrate our 50th and wanted somewhere special to stay. This house proved to be the best choice ever!! We could all walk into town (even the 5 yr old) and went on several hikes right from the house. We all had our own bedroom, most with tv's, and the playroom downstairs was a huge hit with the younger grandchildren. Rob, the owner, was available when we needed questions answered and he offered advice on getting our park passes and side trips to take. Cooking dinners together in the fabulous kitchen was the most fun of all. Thanks to Rob and his family for a wonderful stay and a memorable 50th!
Great location, lots of space, beautiful house & kid-friendly
We loved our stay here. It was perfect for our family vacation. It was a great location, a short walk from the main street in town and an easy drive to many of the sites in and around Banff National Park. Highly recommend this and very suitable for children as well. Well-stocked kitchen; we made most of our meals in the house and had no issues.
We - 11 of us - had a wonderful stay here, plenty of room, nicely furnished and equipped. The owner was very responsive to any and all questions we had. We also loved the location - easy walk to town and other places. We really enjoyed our stay here!
Great Family House in Great Banff location
Just finished an awesome week in Banff. We had a large group (8) of teenagers and parents and the house was perfect. Large enough to accommodate a variety of activities. We took advantage of the hot tub, sauna, exercise room, back yard games/cookout. Laundry facilities allowed us to pack light. The location is great with easy walking to Banff Ave and to Bow Falls/Banff Springs Hotel. House has a giant outdoor balcony to see the views and chill. We would highly recommend this house for larger groups