Beachside West Townhome | Direct sur la plage | 3 chambres à coucher | 10 personnes
Gérant immobilier / professionnel
Salle(s) de bain
Type de destination
Salle à manger
Equipements de loisirs
Not as advertised
1. Broken window on 3rd floor-it wouldn’t shut. Called for maintenance repeatedly that evening. Finally they arrived 2 hours later and temporarily fixed it with a towel and duct tape. What a joke.
2. A/C took at least 24 hours to get to 76 degrees. The thermostat was programmed to 72. We set it to 69 for evenings and to sleep-it never made it that cool - EVER!
3. Upon checkin also noticed the majority of numerous rugs and door mats through out were all stained.
4. (4)Full-overflowing trash bins were located right outside our door in no orderly fashion.
5. Parking spots were not user friendly-we had a call from panhandle Wednesday at 10:39 pm that said we were parked incorrectly. There were no instructions given before this.
6. Cottage cheese in cabinet with expiration date of 2015.
7. Multiple snacks found in bedroom drawers-even a crispy creme donut.
8. Cooked ramen noodles/seaweed/animal droppings on upper patio-hasn’t been swept in a while.
9. Rollaway bed was hazardous to lay on. Upper bunk bed mattress rock hard.
10. Privacy curtains on ground floor deck were hideously mildewed.
11. Refrigerators were not set at a cooling temperature and there was no ice.
12. Wifi username/password did not work. We had maintenance guy and someone he called on phone try to figure it out. We eventually used our own hotspots.
13. I emailed ahead of our stay about beach chair rentals-I was told to check next door at the resort. There was no resort next door. I called and was told they would get back with me first thing Tuesday morning. I received a call at 11:15 am Tuesday morning with a reference to call Scott with chairs2u.
I personally researched for beach chairs and already had our chairs set up with Scott by 9:30am that morning.
Scott with Chairs2U understands customer service. He was phenomenal to deal with.
14. Multiple lamps were not working and/or not plugged in.
15. No closets were available for use. They were all locked with notes that they were “owner only”. There were notes on every closet door.
16. The garage was like a junk yard. You couldn’t walk in much less use.
Fantastic place to stay at PCB. Highly recommended.
The location of this home is second to none. Very private beach area. The 20 foot walk to the beach is my favorite thing - we were able to keep all of our beach gear outside under the deck and be set up in a matter of minutes. The home is very clean and comfortable. Thank you to the owner for allowing our family to enjoy your home for a few days. We made lots of memories with our children. Will definitely rent this home again.
I am glad to hear that your stay in this beautiful condo was memorable and enjoyable. Thank you for your feedback!
We hope to see you again in the future!
This was exactly what I had in mind when I wanted a beachfront place for my family to stay. We got to see a dolphin and a stingray jump out of the water. The deck is wonderful, you can sit there and enjoy the beach all day. The kitchen had a lot of utensils and the entertainment center was well stocked. The path straight from the house to the beach was wonderful. The beach is literally right there!
We found some notes about roaches but never saw one. I would love to return to this property for my future vacations.
Ultimate Beach Retreat House
From the minute you walk in the view is breathtaking. The owners have made this place one of the most relaxing and comfortable beach houses we have stayed in. The kitchen has everything you need and the living area is large and furnished with enough seating for everyone.
We enjoyed the comfortable beds after a day in the sun on the beach and in the Gulf.
Can't say enough good things about this place - it was PERFECT!
Thank you for sharing your little slice of heaven on earth.
Great week at the beach
Great town home on the beach. Very roomy and comfortable. We had 8 people stay all week and have no complaints. Would book this property again.
À FAIRE DANS LA PLAGE DE LA VILLE DE PANAMA
Pier Park est le centre de Panama City Beach pour manger, faire du shopping ou simplement profiter de la belle architecture de style maison de plage. Panama City Beach a vraiment évolué en une ville de plage moderne avec des achats qui satisfera même les acheteurs les plus exigeants. Dîner à Pier Park signifie que tout le monde sera heureux car le parc offre de nombreux choix fantastiques tels que Margaritaville, Pompano Joe, Back Porch, Five Guys Burgers et Fries, Hana Japan, Rum Runners et plus encore. Profitez d'une crème glacée dans l'un des deux mignons magasins de glaces ou prenez une tasse de joe chez Starbucks. Il y a tellement de choses à apprécier à propos de cette ville de Panama City Beach, nuit après nuit. La jetée récemment rénovée deviendra un favori pour ceux qui cherchent à pratiquer un peu de pêche ou simplement une promenade dans la jetée pendant que vous appréciez le coucher de soleil.
AUTRES OFFRES DE PANAMA CITY BEACH
Location et location de bateaux
Pêche en haute mer
Coconut Creek Family Fun Park
Gulf World Marine Park
Ripley's Believe It or Not
Sea Dragon Pirate Cruise
Shipwreck Island Water Park
Le musée de l'homme dans la mer
Wonder Works - Panama City Beach
Quelques-unes des plus belles plages du monde
Beaucoup d'événements amusants pour profiter du cycle de l'année