Chambres 2, Salles de bains 2, 6 personnes
Gérant immobilier / professionnel
Chris Holsomback/Tom Powers
Salle(s) de bain
4 stars for the Treehouse
- Easy beach access; just a short walk to 10th street entrance
- Quiet, peaceful neighborhood
- Decks are great and the top deck definitely feels like a tree house
- Sleeps up to 6 people, but sleeping arrangements are not ideal for all types of groups. The upstairs/loft area is an open floor plan w/2 twin beds and a queen, so best for a family, but not for mix of couples/singles.
- Seating arrangement downstairs is cramped. There is a very small sectional that comfortably seats 2 people. There's a kitchen table, but it doesn't have seating that fits. Really just bar stools and the kitchen counter.
- The outdoor hammock/fire pit area is shared with another home and feels more like it's a part of their property. We didn't spend any time there
This place was fine for a few nights. There were 6 of us and our only complaint is that there is not a comfortable indoor space for 6 people to hang out at the same time, but we used the porch instead and it was great. The weather was much cooler than usual for this time of year so outdoor hang time was comfortable. Overall good experience, thanks!
Perfect location and we enjoyed the property. There didn’t seem to be any outdoor space for us, which from the pictures it looked like we would have hammock and yard space available but that was the neighbors. Needed cooking utensils update and would be nice to have a place for everyone to sit (tables only had seating for 4 but it sleeps 6). Overall would recommend. Thank you!
Our family has a great time at this property! It is clean and well stocked. The location is great; a quiet neighborhood and easy access to a less crowded section of the beach . Would stay here again!
Thanks Christine! Y'all are awesome, and welcome back any time!